Valiant Cross Academy is currently accepting applications for the 2019/2020 school year for grades 6th through 10th grade.
Parents: Use the checklist below to make sure that you have completed all of the steps necessary in applying for admission to the Academy. The scholar’s application file will be ready for review when the following materials have been received by the Admissions Office. In addition to providing these forms and records, please make sure to schedule an interview with the admissions staff if you have not already done so.
- Return the Admission Application.
- Return the Parent Questionnaire completed by the parent.
- Deliver the Transcript Request Form to the guidance office of the scholar’s current school. The scholar’s current school should send the scholar’s official transcripts (grade reports), health and immunization records, standardized test results (if available), and any supporting documentation (such as an IEP or a 504 Plan). We do not accept or follow IEP’s. If your scholar had one, it is imperative that we see it and are made aware of it.
- Schedule an Interview with the Valiant Cross Academy admissions staff. Please call the Office of Admissions at 334-694-9200 to set your appointment.
- Forward three letters of recommendation from school personnel, coaches, scoutmaster, pastor, or other individuals in your community who can address the scholar’s character, abilities and reputation.
- Return the Financial Information Sheet.
Click here to access all of our forms to download.